VSS HD 3G Vehicle Incident Cam / Tracking
Vehicle Security Solutions provides bespoke tracking and telematics solutions to all industry types. We offer a much wider range of solutions than any other solutions provider in the UK.
Our telematics solutions are now one of the most comprehensive available with an unparalleled level of customer service 24 hours a day.
In the event of impact on the vehicle, a collision, harsh braking, harsh cornering or driver panic button depressed, video footage is automatically streamed live from vehicle to the VSS Customer Cloud Portal for viewing. The system automatically generates emails to the customer containing a quick view video together with an incident report and alerts.
3G VIDEO STREAMING – NO MEMORY CARDS REQUIRED. All footage is streamed from the vehicle to your VSS Cloud web portal, all remotely controlled & managed from your desk
All incident / event activated videos, or requested videos, are stored against the vehicle in date and time order.
For non-incident video, there is also an historic search feature to view recorded footage for past driving. Simply enter the date and time against the vehicle, and click “Request” to remotely stream the requested video from the vehicle.
- Built in G-Force Sensor
- Ruggedized Anti-Tamper Unit
- On Board Unit Battery Back Up
- Unit has built in, Internal Cellular & GPS Antennae
- Hard Wired To Vehicle
- Full GPS Tracking via PC / Laptop / Tablet / Smartphone & App
- Full Telematics Reporting
- Driver ID Enabled
- Incident Cam Enabled / Driver Panic Button Enabled
- Remote Vehicle Immobilisation Enabled
- Driver Behaviour Monitoring / Reporting
- Automated Alerts with Video / Braking / Acceleration / Cornering / Impact • Remote Streamed & Historic Video
- Automated Alerts / Voltage / Battery / POI (Point of Interest) Geo Fencing
- Automated Alerts / Tamper / Speeding / Speed Threshold / Service / Inspection
- Can be linked to / monitor / report on vehicle ancillary devices
- Live Reports / Automated Scheduled Reports / Historic Reports
All incident & event activated videos are stored against the vehicle in date and time order.
For non-incident video, there is also an historic search feature to view recorded footage for past driving. Simply enter the date and time against the vehicle, and click “Request”.