Choosing the right MDVR for you
How do you know which MDVR to use? Here at Vehicle Security Solutions we can advise you what system to use based on your needs and vehicle type. Whether it’s a typical eight camera set up for your Bus or Coach or just a one camera solution for your car, we have a host of solutions to cater for your needs.
Our Mobile Digital Video Recorders range from 4 channels up to 16 channels and have GPS location antennas as standard. This function allows you to see where your vehicle has been on a map when reviewing video footage.
Our MDVRs also have a range of recording capacities. From SD card systems to hard drive systems, we really have the right solution for you.
All of our Mobile Digital Video Recorders have optional extras such as 3G real time location and viewing. This allows you view live footage of your vehicle as well as its location. Other features include the supporting of reverse image technology and free configuration.
All our Mobile DVR’s are straightforward to install and are fully secure with a lockable SD card or hard drive.
GPS is included as standard on all of our systems which provide vehicle location and speed data that synchronizes alongside the video footage along with audio. For your peace of mind all our MDVR’s are supplied with a two year warranty for your peace of mind.
Other optional features available include
- Built in 3G/4G for live remote viewing and management direct from your mobile phone, tablet or PC
- Built in Wi-Fi for remote download
- Supports IP cameras for full high definition recording
- Record alarm triggers such as vehicle doors opening / closing, braking and indicating (to mention a few!). Recording additional information such as this can prove vital
- Built in shock sensor
- Revolutionary anti vibration technology which allows for 360° installation
- 4 channels AHD 720P video / analogue standard 4 audio input video input, providing 720P million HD video effect; 1 audio and video output, 1 VGA output;
- 8 – 36V wide voltage design
- Supporting intelligent power identification built in super capacitor. If power off, it can supply power for15 seconds by itself, which can help avoid data loss, and the maximum withstand is 200V pressure.
- Supporting automatic shutdown when it is in low power.
- Support intelligent power management it can be low to 3mA when the cam flameout.
- Supporting 4 channels 720P HD real-time local video
- Supporting dual SD card storage, SD card maximum to 256G
- Supporting self recovery of mobile disk emergency system
- Built in six axis acceleration sensor
- Can be built in 3G/4G module (optional), supporting 4G LTE/HSUPA/HSDPA/WCDMA/EVDO/TD-SCDMA;
- Supporting reverse image technology, and free configuration