CCTV in vehicles can also be known as car cameras or dash cams and have a wide range of purposes. Most importantly, these cameras will provide you with the ideal witness for any events that occur while you, a family member or employee is driving the vehicle. Plus, these days there is such a wide range of designs and styles to choose from including smaller, more subtle varieties that won’t cramp your style.
Having a camera on board; whether for commercial or business use, can prevent or solve a wide range of problems that might occur, for example:
- Fraudulent claims made by others. Perhaps you were involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault but the other party is claiming it was. With the CCTV on board, you will be able to prove it either way.
- In the event of an altercation between you and another driver, or between members of the public.
- Insuring your teenager is driving the car safely. By having CCTV on board, in some case this will help to lower the insurance costs for younger drivers.
- Monitor and protect your employees who drive the company vehicles. Relax in the knowledge that if anything does happen while out on the road, they/you are covered.
- Some CCTV packages will come with other functions such as GPS, a panic button and driver alerts meaning you can track the location of the vehicle should it be lost or stolen. It also means that should anything happen, the driver can hit the panic button for help.
Get the peace of mind knowing that if your vehicle is in safe hands wherever it might be and whoever might be behind the wheel.